We will help you plan and prepare for your meeting, conference, or workshop. Our services include agenda planning, production of background materials and presentation slides, facilitation, daily summaries, and production of proceedings.
Both Joan and Claire have organized and chaired major conferences. We have also prepared and edited proceedings for conferences and workshops, facilitated sessions, and participated in panels. Joan has been an invited speaker at conferences and has organized and chaired a range of workshops and workshop sessions.
- CircumArctic Rangifer Monitoring and Assessment (CARMA) Network workshop, 2012. CARMA 8 proceedings
- Three northern consultations (Whitehorse, Yellowknife, Iqaluit) under Canada’s national assessment regarding adaptation to climate change, 2006.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Arctic Division annual conference, Whitehorse, 2000. (program and abstract book)
- Native Women’s Association of Canada National Conference, Edmonton, 1999. (daily proceedings)
- Workshops for the Yukon Development Assessment Process Commission, 1997. (meeting summaries)
- Yukon North Slope Conference, 1997.
- Chair of the 2000 AAAS Arctic Division conference “Crossing Borders: Science and Community” (Joan)
- Lead organizer and co-chair of the organizing committee for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Science Writers’ Association, Whitehorse, Yukon, May 2008 (Claire)